Watch my live show from Margate, England, today!

 

You can watch the first hour of my live show for freeon YouTube, today/tonight, 14 October, at 7:30 British time which is 2:30 USA Eastern time! Just follow this link. Donations gladly accepted by going here and if you reference my name in your donation note, the donation will go toward supporting my performance with Brother Alfred! Thank you, kindly!

You can also watch the archived performance if you're not available at the live show time. Tickets still available to see the show in person and thanks to everyone who has already booked. We're going to have a great audience tonight! 
New concert added in York!!!
Concert in Southport!

We are driving over to Margate, so I will keep this short. I send you love and kindness wherever you may be, always. Jeni

Comments

Popular Posts