I Went To the Meeting With My Old Hat On . . . A sneak peek of my new song!

 

A sneak peek of "Old Hat On" from my upcoming album!

Old Hat On, a new song from Jeni Hankins

Hello friends, 

I think this is a good song for winding yarn . . . a sneak peek of "Old Hat On" from my next album!

Starring Alfred John Hickling of York, England's own King Courgette as The One Man Band, Rebecca Hall and Ken Anderson of 
Hungrytown on church harmony vocals, and THE FIDDLER Mr. Craig Eastman in Los Angeles, California, plus yours truly Jeni Hankins singing like I am back home on Smith Ridge in Virginia.

And you thought I'd only been scampering around hedgerows and charming the fleece off sheep this year . . .

New Album coming soon!


 

Heart of the Mountain by Jeni & Billy celebrates 200 years of Jeni's family's Appalachian heritage in songs, recitations, and tunes.

A stellar live recording from Jeni & Billy's performance at the Pasadena Folk Music Society with the Big Picnic Band. Mixed by the legendary Dave Way.

Comments

Popular Posts